Building Materials Testing Services
As part of the self-testing required by the standards, cube strength tests are performed to determine the compressive strength and are documented in certificates.
For more demanding construction projects, the Permanent Concrete Testing Facility also develops concretes with special requirements in terms of processing, curing or prolonged workability time by carrying out 1:1 tests on site.
Measuring the temperature development in the concrete also forms part of the services offered by the Building Materials Technology Competence Center.
- Light railway, construction lot 75 (City of Dortmund)
- Sellerstrasse, Berlin (substation)
- Bottrop pumping station (Emschergenossenschaft)
- External clients and consortia
- Various Zech Bau projects