Work Preparation Department
The work preparation stage is where we largely pave the way for the economic success of a project.
The early initiation of all necessary measures for the economic progress of construction and centralised document management ensure a smooth workflow during planning and execution.
After analysing all of the fundamental conditions and requirements, a solid manufacturing concept is developed by experienced engineers, using the latest hardware and software and according to the client specifications for each construction project.
The final products of our planning are individual construction methods and processes, perfectly tailored to the task at hand and constantly adapted to each stage of construction.
The potential for optimisation is often revealed early on at the tendering stage, securing competitive advantages and an efficient construction process in every respect. A holistic, multi-disciplinary procedure without interface losses is one of the key factors that guarantees client satisfaction.
- Construction joint and construction phase planning
- Schedule planning in each project phase
- Schedule control with a target-actual comparison
- Site installation and logistics planning
- Elaboration of formwork and scaffold concepts
- Elaboration of construction methods / custom proposals